California housing market sputters in November
– Existing, single-family home sales totaled 381,400 in November on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, down 3.9 percent from October and down 13.4 percent from November 2017.
– November’s statewide median home price was $554,760, down 3.0 percent from October and up 1.5 percent from November 2017.
– Statewide active listings rose for the eighth straight month, increasing 31 percent from the previous year.
– The statewide Unsold Inventory Index was 3.7 months in November, up from 3.6 months in October.
– As of November, year-to-date sales were down 4.6 percent.